Genuine Mercedes Zubehör Roof Bars and 4 bike carriers

julesg007

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

More things to go as part of the emigration next year.

I'm pleased to be able to offer to the forum a pair of genuine Mercedes Zubehör locking alloy roof bars and 4 bike carriers / racks. Although from Mercedes they are designed to work with roof rails so they may still work with other makes.

These are a quality item as one would expect from Mercedes and will give many years of service.

Overall the roof bars are in good condition but of course they will show signs of use and age. Have used the roof bars and they've cleaned up nicely (and now removed from the car) with no signs of corrosion of the alloy but there is some bubbling of the paint on the roof rail mounts. There is also a bit of paint loss where the roof rail straps have been fitted and removed but this is all hidden by the black end caps. All of the lock cover end caps are on place. The bike carriers have been stored in the basement so they are a bit dusty and could do with a clean but again they are in good condition.

They are locking bars so they're secure and each of the bike carriers / racks will come with 2 wheel tie down straps and a small brass padlock to lock the bike into the carrier. Will be supplied with 2 keys for the bars and 2 keys for the padlocks. The roof bars and padlocks are keyed alike.

Attached a few pics but please note only 1 of the carriers is fitted. The bike in the pictures is obviously not for sale!

Happy to answer any questions or post up more pictures if needed.

Would prefer collection and I'm in Ramsgate, East Kent. I'm happy to look at delivery costs if collection isn't an option. I'm also happy for you to arrange your own courier if you prefer. Also don't have any problems if you get help from another Retrobiker through the collection thread.

I'm looking for £250 for the entire set but open to offers as the bars are now surplus to my needs and they're not coming with me!

Cheers

Jules

Re:

Another weekend bump.

Still got the bars but open to offers as they must go.

Happy to look at posting if needed or perhaps a meet up somewhere.

Make me an offer!

Back