Genesis Latitude 853 2011 20.5" split (frame and some bits)

AaDam

Dirt Disciple
Split this bike a while ago, it was a lovely riding frame while it lasted which wasn't ridden all that long, maybe a year or so but quite hard on lots of gravel hence a few small chips to the paint here and there and some cable rub which wouldn't take long to touch up.

Also have the wheels and few bits from the bike which i'm just trying to get rid of to someone who could use them...all prices uk posted

1. Frame: Genesis Latitude 2011 20.5" 853 with 631 headtube (26" wheels) £100
a few scratches and rubs but frame is sound, no dents. comes with hollowtech BB and a cobbled together internal headset for some surly forks i put on a while back.

2. DT Swiss/Shimano 26" Wheelset with 20mm slx front thru axle hub, CS-HG50-9 11-32 cassette, 180/160mm rotors £50
wheels true and strong, some life left in the cassette, rotors probably still have some oil in from a leak may need some sanding...

3.Deore cranks and axle 74mm BCD for 3x chainset £15
pretty scuffed but otherwise sound, light, strong and stiff. good threads

4.Deore front derailleur £5
needs a clean but works fine

5.Deore hydraulic brakes BR-M596 £SOLD
Think they might have a bit of a leak as far as i remember, may just need a good clean and rebuild or something...

6.Genesis 6061 / 30mm riser bar £10
Bit of rub but otherwise sound

7.Shimano saint pedals new and unused in box £SOLD

8.Deore 3x9spd thumb shifters £SOLD
some tiny scratches but work fine

Re:

mid-week bump, deals still to be had. Frame, wheelset, cranks, handlebars and front derailluer still here.

Back