Genesis Core MTB *sold*

Malvern Rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
OK due for a move and need to start clearing my back catalogue of excess bikes and unrealised projects:

First up

2011 Genesis Core 20 - 19" - hardly any miles, not even any heel rub on cranks - all as stock, choice of tyres (Big Apple 2.35s or Panaracer trailraker folding). Front brake needs attention, squealing, possible leak, but that's all.

£250 collected from Worcs can meet local but really haven't time to pack any more stuff.

Next - (Saved for dreambuild - bottom lip quivering TBH)

2010 Litespeed Obed 18"(L) XC Ti frame with (unfitted) geared dropouts (see post below). Tiny barely worth mentioning chainsuck mark, but all in good order. Decals removed - was going to get it media blasted as it has some buffing/rub on top tube from clothing, but it's all straight and true and loverley with no dings or owt.

£300 posted. SOLD payment pending No offers, thnks.

pics if requested PM me :)

Re: Genesis Core MTB and Litespeed frame clearout

*update* and price reduction bump

While preparing the Obed frame for refinishing (it's getting a brushed finish) I managed to partially round off an allen bolt head on the removable SS dropouts. I don't have the tools to remove it so now reduced for quick sale. might just need a hairdryer to soften the threadlock. Bargain for someone who has the bolt-removing skills. As stated, the frame comes with new geared dropouts ready to fit once the buyer has removed the old bolt.

Will try and get some pics up asap

Re: Genesis Core MTB and Litespeed Obed REDUCED

8zebzr.jpg

20qcfm0.jpg

v6p7o0.jpg

s5hk7c.jpg

fu3wgz.jpg

Back