Gay Marriage

Isaac_AG":ol8xso3a said:
GT-Steve":ol8xso3a said:
15 pages deep and I can't be bothered to read much more than the 1st post...

If 2 people want to commit their love to each other and spend a ridiculous fortune doing it, so be it.. :cool: we're all free to love whoever we want to.

... Just don't be a hypocrite and want children.

Not sure you mean about wanting children, so many people that can't have children that are not gay also have the right to children.

As to about having children naturally I was able to conceive, but could not push them out naturally, In a natural world I should have died along with my first born as I did not have wide enough hips to accommodate birth. I should be dead and so should my first born and non of my other children should be here, at which point is birth acceptable or not, medical science is always against nature am I as against nature as homosexuality.

Alison

My good lady should really be dead from child birth... But somehow (and copious amounts of resis blood) she made it through. Lost more blood than I care to imagine and baby was strangled by the umbilical...

Procreation is only possible with (forum sensitive) female and male genitalia combining in sexual unity.

sylus":3n7jb2u8 said:
I've seen bernard mathews selling a birth kit before

Yeah, but do you really want your little 'uns arriving into the world wrapped in Bacofoil and covered in strips of bacon? ;)

David

GT-Steve":1059fnkr said:
Isaac_AG":1059fnkr said:
GT-Steve":1059fnkr said:
15 pages deep and I can't be bothered to read much more than the 1st post...

If 2 people want to commit their love to each other and spend a ridiculous fortune doing it, so be it.. :cool: we're all free to love whoever we want to.

... Just don't be a hypocrite and want children.

Not sure you mean about wanting children, so many people that can't have children that are not gay also have the right to children.

As to about having children naturally I was able to conceive, but could not push them out naturally, In a natural world I should have died along with my first born as I did not have wide enough hips to accommodate birth. I should be dead and so should my first born and non of my other children should be here, at which point is birth acceptable or not, medical science is always against nature am I as against nature as homosexuality.

Alison

My good lady should really be dead from child birth... But somehow (and copious amounts of resis blood) she made it through. Lost more blood than I care to imagine and baby was strangled by the umbilical...

Procreation is only possible with (forum sensitive) female and male genitalia combining in sexual unity.

Regardless of how babies are made my son would have died in the home birth I had planed as his cord was wrapped several times round his neck, at what point do you decide what is natural in a none medical sense, neither of us would be alive today and neither of us should survival if the survival of the fittest and all that , natural birth is a myth, and my four children are whiteness to that because if unnatural birth did not exist non of them would be and neither would I

Alison

GT-Steve":1vwig7uu said:
I know, and / or know of several individuals who would never have been born, if the only possible method of procreation was actual sexual intercourse, as opposed to IVF.

I still can't unsrstand why some poeple have a problem with this law. To me its simply common sense that you are free to marry anyone you want so long as they want to marry you. Everyone who oppose is hung upon definations. They assume that is because that is the way it has been that is the way it should. Life is repleat with stuff that has always been but should not be. Gay marriage to me is no different.

highlandsflyer":zti1jj8s said:
videojetman":zti1jj8s said:
can't say the same for inserting my self into a male orifice

Well you were in one at least once, I would imagine.

I admire your tenacity for maintaining your stance here.

It is refreshing.

please enlighten me.
with your imagination, anything is possible.

If I read it right then could it possibly mean even as a tadpole you were in a male orifice until you started swimming out?

The subject of this thread is gay marriage.

I don't have a single aversion to two people loving eachother and expressing that in a human spiritual form infront of witnesses.

Two men and two women together cannot procreate the human race. Am I wrong? No. Our own personal experiences of child birth and 'being' on this planet are a seperate subject, yes? Two men or two women together (sexually) cannot extend our being on this planet. That is my point here.

Back