Gary Fisher Marlin hacktastic low budget

What forks are they ? I'm struggling to find a pair for my Fisher as the headtube is a longun :facepalm:

Evening. Hope you are getting better daily and not climbing the walls. Had 6 months housebound with a tib and fib break so sympathise..

Yeah I was going to be getting rid. But I use it more than my others (in states of rebuild) so its still here. Will probably get rid once another is built to replace it but I do like the ride on it, much better than the frame would suggest. Its actually quite springy. That and it has no resale value so no real point getting rid.

Mike Muz 67":cqxqfjir said:
What forks are they ? I'm struggling to find a pair for my Fisher as the headtube is a longun :facepalm:

Some generic ones. Can't see what make they are but short (395 I think) axle crown so great for the frame despite its age.

Got them on here an age ago. Sorry can't help any more. I bought them knowing my usual 20" frames have massive head tubes and not proven wrong!

If you are struggling you could do worse than on one forks. Originals were 410 axle crown I think so would be OK for 90% bikes, not that pricey on eBay and usually plenty with long steerer's.

When I do chop this in for other builds I'll let you know if you want these forks.

Back