Gary Fisher AL-1 For Sale Soon

mark45acp

Dirt Disciple
For all you Gary Fisher collectors - i have my old AL-1 bike for sale - one owner from new - well used !!!! - will be on Ebay soon unless someone on here wants it and makes a reasonable offer.
Frame is good with no cracks that i can see - lots of scratches / marks etc on paintwork. Brake boss on rear has had allen bolt repair, 1.5'' headset is a bit ''graunchey'' but useable with a grease up or new bearings. XTR rear hub is good but one spoke is pulled through on rim (still rideable) XT rear shifter is broken. What you see is what it is - well used !!! XT shifters, front changer, brakes, headset. Original bars, stem and seatpost. Chainset is OK - bit of play in BB bearings. let me know if you want it !

Attachments

• IMG_0155 lo res.jpg
    IMG_0155 lo res.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,080
I had one of these last year, built it up for the FoD ride, and loved it.

Just to let you know the headset would be a 1-1/4" if it's original.....

GLWS. :cool: Oh and you'll need a price, thems the rules here, fella..

Fisher AL-1 listed

Hi Toaster 999 - sorry no time so just had to list on ebay with other stuff - on there now today with 10 day listing. Also XTR rear mech and Syntace aerobars

Hi - Sorry for omission the frame is a Medium - measuring from seat tube centre to centre of steerer 53 cm and from BB centre to top of seat Clamp = 48 cm

Back