Garmin Forerunner 305 Multi-sport GPS watch SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Garmin Forerunner 305 Multi-sport GPS watch. Bought NOS in August 2015 and used for just over 300 miles of running in total since then, plus the very occasional bike ride that I wasn't using my Edge 800 for. It comes with box, instructions and charging/sync cradle - there may be one or two other original accessories with it too once I dig out the box. Brilliant condition - battery life is really excellent, no marks of note, screen is scratch-free. GPS reception is spot on - my Strava activities are public so I can point you to the GPS data if you like. Photos show the last run I did with it a couple of weeks back but it will be reset before posting. Even though it's a bulky watch (especially if you have weedy wrists like me!), the large rectangular display is the most useful feature since it can show 4 data fields on the same page, and it has bike specific settings too. Can be paired with Ant+ HRM or speed/cadence sensor if you have them.

Will be very sad to see this watch go but I was given a more recent model lately and with having the Edge 800 as well I've just got no reason to keep a spare. I bought it after being introduced to Strava to see if it could get me into running after really not having done anything since my school days, and it has more than done the trick - I've accumulated a number of local CRs on it and run half marathon distance a couple of months ago. I've done far more running in the last 18 months than cycling!

Price is £37 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0485 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0485 (Custom).JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_0484 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0484 (Custom).JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 422
Re:

Morning,

Cracking bit of kit

Had mine donkeys, but the front face has come away from the rear, so will take it if ishaw passes

Regards

Re: Garmin Forerunner 305 Multi-sport GPS watch

Cheers - just waiting on ishaw's reply to my PM, if he doesn't take it it's over to you.

Back