Garage sale, lots of items NEW STUFF ADDED DEC 20

Grugru":r1l20lkm said:
I am interested in the Jamis and the Kelly fork - if you ship to Germany :)

Best regards
Tom

Hi Tom, yep, I can ship to germany. Frame and fork to Germany would be $40 via US Postal Priority. Thanks

foz":exgxvxmz said:
Zoom threaded stem. Satin colored. 130mm, 10 degree rise. $5

by threaded stem you mean it's quill type? If so, and if it's for 1" steerers (22.2mm insert) then can I have dibs pending pics and postage costs to Spain please?

Hi, sorry, forgot to get a pic of that one. I measured the quill with some calipers and it's 25.4mm. Thanks

Malcolm":1xymlsw5 said:
Pics and uk price for this please

M952, 31.8, top pull, $40

Hi, pics uploaded, First class mail would be $14, Priority mail would be $30. Thanks!

ishaw":1pyltj73 said:
Interested in quite a few bits, but most resist - just posting interest in these pending pics and a price to the UK please:

2 NOS Mavic XM719 rims, black, 32h. $50 gets you both

2 NOS Mavic X517 CERAMIC rims, 32h. $100 gets you both

Hi, Priority mail shipping to the UK would be $45 on 4 rims. Thanks

RockiMtn":1us5lfum said:
interested in the XM719, pending shipping to Canada (I'm guessing these are US based prices?) and if they are disc/rim brake.

Hi, they can be used either way. Yes, they are US prices, shipping to Canada on 2 rims would be $29. Thanks

I'm passing on the 28.6 Xtr mechs. Thanks for the reply and the info all the same. Good luck with the sale.

99sf":108s2fng said:
mojo ti":108s2fng said:
I interested by this :

GT/Profile CNC machined crankset. 175, silver. Scratches and dings. $50

Very nice GT bottom bracket, made by world class. Brand new bearings. 68 x 113 $25
Photo to confirm please. ;)

Hi, forgot to take a pic of the BB. Will get that done tomorrow. Have a sale pending on the GT cranks though, I'll let you know if it falls thru. Thanks

Ever interested, possible to 3 chainrings on cranks ?

Very interested by hubs, BB and cranks for my Xizang, price for France please ?

Aah, to late for the hubs, BB and cranks I guess, but already looking foreward to seeing pics from your Xizang with these parts installed Mojo! :)

Back