Garage clearout! Klein stuff!! NOS XT bits....

f*** the car keep the bikes think of your carbon foot print its gonna be hhhuuuuugggggeeeeeeeeee with that beastie little engine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Carsten G.":1cvibqdu said:
1971 race modified car with 2,8 RS race spec engine.

Just picture the Klein collection that corresponds to that toy ....... :p
But then there IS no substitute.

Enjoy!

keep the car! Sounds awesome fire some pics
over. My friend is a porker owner, we are hoping to do some meets this year. Love classic porkers...

I will take the Bio and the pedals Sir.
PM me about money Mate.

Lid

And would like a Gator linear fade 1 1/8 ahead bar/stem......???

would love to see a pic of this one and "first dibs" please

4, Quantum II 57cm in that violet/pink fade (moonsomething?) with original aero fork and mission stem and integrated headset.
Corrosion bubbling under paint so best for a collection unless you want to repspray Pics to follow as I need to dig it out from above car in garage..
150£

btw, the adroit is a 97 model and the paint is called koi. the aeolus is the 97 blue/lime fade and the rascal is candy red

cheers, carsten

Odd.. the serial number says 96 under the Klein so I am confused now, i just followed what threads have said over the years regarding dating Kleins. dont the 6th and 7th digit denote year?

Thanks for the info regarding colours also. I shall get a few pics up tomorrow when the suns out!

(PS I lived in Kingwood for 2 years, actually bought my Pulse II at Sun&Ski sports up on FM1960)

Carsten G.":1ahkiqda said:
Odd.. the serial number says 96 under the Klein so I am confused now, i just followed what threads have said over the years regarding dating Kleins. dont the 6th and 7th digit denote year?

Thanks for the info regarding colours also. I shall get a few pics up tomorrow when the suns out!

(PS I lived in Kingwood for 2 years, actually bought my Pulse II at Sun&Ski sports up on FM1960)

cool, howdy ;)

the serial number interpretation is correct, it's just that the model year started after the summer break of the previous year so any date younger than 0896 would be a 97 model. the pulse 2 is a 96 model and still has the press-fit bb and the welded-on seat post clamp. those features were dropped for the 97 models.

Casrten

Aha.. cool,
Thanks for the correction, it was not my intention to mislead anybody about age of the bike.
At least there is no doubt its a trek era bike then.

My apologies if anybody feels annoyed.
Carsten :oops:

Back