Future dates for our SW diary

player":3lpjh2xd said:
I'm guessing its just the one car park there at Haldon or are there load's of them?Never been before.

Thanks

One big one.

£4.00 for the day.

I usually park somewhere on the left.

I'll be driving a blue Octavia estate, and will either have a bright orange bike, or a blue one, I haven't decided yet.

jimbo-xc":21xs5190 said:
We'll be on our way to Lanzarote to escape xmas so will have to miss this one. Catch you in Jan.
Keeping your mech safe Tim.

That's where I recognise you from... :LOL: Thanks Jimbo. hope you both had a good Crimbo.

Attachments

• 6d375_a_christmas_carol_2009_011.jpg
    6d375_a_christmas_carol_2009_011.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 7,842
I'll be there on the left somewhere too in a ropey old red hilux with a bin bag for a window so you can't miss me!

Will either be on bonty again or a dark purple Klein

Thank's for that guy's.

See you there :cool:

PS I'm bringing a mate along with a modern bike who's new to mountain biking so will be a eye opener.I may have to bring with me my Ghost camera if he does :LOL:

Amedias, tiboltrider, neilM and crew, player. Anybody else I've missed? Just trying to get numbers right so we don't leave anyone behind and can also start on time.

More the merrier and ride what you like.

10 for 10.30 suit? Ill be there nearer 10.30!

I may have another non retro rider with me but not definite yet. Claire won't be coming this time cos she's been sick so will be one less lady sorry!

I'm not certain about Kt and Chrissy yet, they are going to try to get along, but have a bit of a hectic 'pre Christmas' weekend.

Back