Funkungfusion

Re:

Sweet.....much prefer that incarnation mate. Very similar to the build spec for mine...just a lot more...ermm together :oops:

Re:

Thanks guys, just need the obligatory photo of it covered in mud and I think we're finished (for now... :D ).

I loved the setup with the blue bling, but the black XT is perfect in another way.
When you scroll down from bling to black it is like seeing a beautifull woman in a saterday night club outfit transformed into a monday morning classy work outfit.
Both very attractive in their own way. :)
(Maybe it is the tripple beer talking ;-))

Really enjoyed spending the past half hour or-so reading this thread from start to finish. What a really riveting story and each revision of the build took that beautiful frame onto a completely different level (each as equally spectacular!). The pic of the frame in grey confused the hell out of me, so glad it returned back to the Scirocco green again (or maybe it was just the way the pictures were linked?)!

Top job Caspar. Every time ;) :cool:

Re:

Love the sanity of the black XT on the build.
Great bike, can’t imagine it getting any better.

Re: Re:

Lid":gk26legp said:

Well there have been some changes/developments that I need to tell you about ;) . Give me 24hours...

Re: Re:

Swede":o6zf3fax said:
Lid":o6zf3fax said:

Well there have been some changes/developments that I need to tell you about ;) . Give me 24hours...

You've got 12. Just kidding. Hopefully, there will be pics as well.

Back