Fund The Dale Sale - lots of XT, Kore, Avid, etc MORE ADDED!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Got the Kona exactly how I want it, and a lot of this stuff was bought for it and is now surplus, plus other bits that just need to go! Really want the cash for the 'dale build, so no swaps in theory, as I'm not sure which way I will go with the 'dale yet....

Sorry for poor pics, my camera battery is really playing up and the light was going!

PLEASE - PP gift only or you pay the fees! Post here then PM to keep things transparent, thanks.

**Buy multiple items and I could probably do you a much better price due to combining postage cost!**

XT M740 8 x 3 shifters, work lovely off the bike, no cables and never fitted to a bike by me, cover is missing off bottom of one but there is a spare included. In very nice condition....£25 posted NOW £22 POSTED

XT M739 4 arm chainset, 175mm, think when I got it had a new middle ring, loads of life left in outer/inner rings, scuffs to arms and most of logos missing but nice overall condition, threads look good....£30 posted NOW £25 POSTED

XT M739 rear mech, cable adjuster has seized/stripped it's thread but you can adjust from shifter end, what look like new Tacx jockey wheels....£12 posted NOW £10 POSTED

Wellgo yellow pedals, paint is pretty good and bearings feel as smooth as they ever were on these pedals....£8 posted

1" ahead forks, long steerer, nothing special....£12 posted (this price is mostly postage cost!)

GT Hadley hub (Taiwan) front wheel on X138 rim, almost as new really....£22 posted

LX rear black QR, good condition.....£5 posted

STX rear mech, lower jockey wheel missing and top one bit naff, spares/new wheels? Spring seems pretty strong...£6 posted

Acera 31.8 BP front mech, was NOS then I used it for 10 miles....£7 posted

STX 34.9 TP front mech, not too bad condition wise, strong spring, not used by me....£7 posted

STX RC 28.6 TP in very rough aesthetic condition but needs good clean and seems strong....£6 posted

Silver 1 1/8" no name stem off a GT, stamped '97, Azonic look to it, 90mm c to c, slight rise....£7 posted

Kore 1 1/8" silver stem, 90mm c to c, fair amount of rise, missing one steerer bolt as I nicked it for my other Kore stem....£8 posted

Avid 2.0 brake levers (silver) and two pairs of black brake arms missing any pads, the lot.....£18 posted (can probably scrape about and find noodles/boots/bolts for you)

SOLD

LX M565 black 32 hole rear hub, it's still in the wheel (rim has had it) so if you want it I could dismantle it and you can have the spokes too? Seems really smooth. I don't know, I've got to faff around with it to be able to send it, worth....£10 posted?

8 speed Shimano cassette, no numbers so don't know model, but seems sound, have a chain to go with it, somewhere....£13 posted

Attachments

• stuff for sale 014.JPG
    stuff for sale 014.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 008.JPG
    stuff for sale 008.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 006.JPG
    stuff for sale 006.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 003.JPG
    stuff for sale 003.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 009.JPG
    stuff for sale 009.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 012.JPG
    stuff for sale 012.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 005.JPG
    stuff for sale 005.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 960
  • stuff for sale 004.JPG
    stuff for sale 004.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 960
Re: The 'The Kona's built, now let's fund the Cannondale' sa

Bump, and more pics :cool:

Attachments

• stuff for sale 002.JPG
    stuff for sale 002.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 956
  • stuff for sale 013.JPG
    stuff for sale 013.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 956
  • stuff for sale 010.JPG
    stuff for sale 010.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 956
Re: Fund The Dale Sale - lots of XT, LX, STX, Kore, Avid, et

Forgot about this let's bump it before ebay type of bump.... :cool:

Re: Fund The Dale Sale - lots of XT, Kore, Avid, etc MORE AD

A handful of things added, some prices reduced. Pics of forks/wheel....

Attachments

• Forks, shoes, etc 008.JPG
    Forks, shoes, etc 008.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 679
  • Forks, shoes, etc 006.JPG
    Forks, shoes, etc 006.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 679
  • Forks, shoes, etc 004.JPG
    Forks, shoes, etc 004.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 679
Re: Fund The Dale Sale - lots of XT, Kore, Avid, etc MORE AD

Hi there, Is the Avid Brakeset still available?

Back