FS XTR m900 Sti / Ibis - Minty fresh + NOS

^ Front XTR mech is top pull, but a couple people in line right now - deore is also top pull if you were interested in that.

Both headsets are now sold and in the post.

front mech in the post - rear XT mech in the post - headsets somewhere within the European Union - perhaps leaving the schengen....

XTR m900 "hotter than shit" STIs dibsed

Soooooo the other regular non sexy crap is left....
just some regualr run of the mill deore front derailler (blah)
plain old zoom stem (really nice condition)
ibis bar ends (I thought Ibis was cool... just forgot that bar ends were not)

if you want any of that stuff - shoot me a pm with an offer - I would rather that someone use it than it continue to clutter my storage capacity or worse, shatter my concept of space and time... or something....

elllguapo":aaofqf16 said:
ibis bar ends (I thought Ibis was cool... just forgot that bar ends were not)

Watch your mouth young man - both are entirely cool :cool:

If I didn't already have a set... Paid more for mine and had to scrap for them too, these are about the third set I've seen in three years of being pretty regular in here - I'm amazed they haven't vanished! I'm still tempted in case I lose the end caps out of mine... :oops:

Cheeky tenner? :LOL:

All of the lovely XTR bits are sold and have arrived or are on their way to their hopefully very satisfied buyers.

Zoom stem, Ibis Bar ends and that crappy modern Deore front derailler are still left.

If anyone wants the front derailler - I will give it away if you pay for postage - which should be like 3-4 of your finest english pounds. I dont want it in my apartment as it is soiling my reputation as a connoisseur of all things nice and shiny. I am better than this derailler - but you may not be - so just let me know if you want it.

If you want the Zoom stem or bar ends but have not received this months allowance - let me know. I am willing to take reasonable offers as I would like to know someone is using them.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back