FS XTR and XTR drivetrain parts

ya know, I seemed to have caused some confusion.

I priced everything in GBP, as I think this is a site primarily inhabited by Brits/Europeans, so thought it just made sense. I have had a couple people balk at the fact that I actually live in Canada. Legitimately, this seemingly irrelevant bit of information means that a) Europeans will be stuck paying extra in shipping charges (some are fine with it; others are not as keen - it depends on how much people want these parts) and b) being non-EU, buyers may get slammed with duty costs that would be avoided if they bought from Euro sellers.

I understand the issue, but there's not much I can do about it. I just wanted to say that the parts are coming from Canada (though I want Paypal payment in USD to build up my account to use the funds on a foolish US bike purchase ;) - don't tell my wife!) and that I will not gouge you on shipping costs. I will charge fair rates for both parties, as I have been hurt by underestimating shipping in the past - so no bargains, but nothing leaving me wishing I had never sold XX part because I netted $10 in the end - OK?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Updated with sold items.

Shifters have generated interest. Awaiting commitment from a potential buyer.

Rear derailleur is scaring people off. All I can say is that it was being worked over when the spring came loose. If I ride on straight up XC trails, it works perfectly. I have probably overstated the situation but better to err on the side of caution?!

The mechanic said that with the correct spring, it would never come loose again.

Does anyone have an XT M730-735 rear and front derailleur that they'd be willing to trade for the XTR rear?

I would even things out either with cash or toss in a New in Box SLX front derailleur (my other bike is 1x10). I know, I could just use these parts for the build, but I am trying to go retro, so want matching old school Deore XT derailleurs.

Let me know if interested.

Latest posts

Back