For Sale FS: Voodoo Wanga 18" frame 26" wheel £100

@Ackers @Imlach @Lostcause

Just thought I'd flag as you'd previously shown interest....
Thanks mate.

Bump:
Up for sale again.
Boxed, ready to post to anyone who might be interested in this fine frame.

Apologies for abandoning previous thread (almost exactly a year ago!). Parent's death, holiday cut-short, house sale, relocation, care home, house sale again... an unexpected busy year.

Now I've cleared/moved two houses/garage/sheds, it's really time for me to downsize my bikes - I can't see my garage floor for all the wheels and clutter.
Aw I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences, and then to have a lot of unexpected difficulties alongside, just salt in the wound. Hope you're in a more stable, relaxed setting now!

It's a wonderful deal for the frame , I'd love to have it but I have to come to terms with the fact that I don't need it. But it'll go fast no doubt.

All the best,
Chris

{Thanks @Ackers)
Frame weighs 2.2kg.
Dimensions:
Headtube: 14
Toptube CC: 57
Seat tube CT: 48.5 (19")
Seat tube CC: 42 (16.5")

I posted a pair of wheels last week (insured for £100) with parcel force, about £8 I think.
Will have measure the box dimensions to ensure they're their quoted limits volume/max-length etc. If they are, then expecting postage to also be about £10.

Thanks for the detailed measurements but I think probably a size too big. GLWTS and sorry to hear what you've been through.

Hmmm, would it be sacriledge if I bought this and put a nexus 8 in it and used it as a commuter? 🤔
No, it'd be nice to see a bicycle get built and used. No matter the direction. I run nexus 8 and alfine 8 on my two main bikes. Off and on road.

Thank you for the offer. I do actually have a full nexus 8 setup looking for the right frame and this probably would be ideal but, much like lmlach, as much as I want it I don't really need it. I'm struggling to justify it since I'd need to get a rigid fork as well. Or are you going to tell me you have a lovely Salsa Cromoto fork lying around to match 😉

Thank you for the offer. I do actually have a full nexus 8 setup looking for the right frame and this probably would be ideal but, much like lmlach, as much as I want it I don't really need it. I'm struggling to justify it since I'd need to get a rigid fork as well. Or are you going to tell me you have a lovely Salsa Cromoto fork lying around to match 😉
It took a very sober night of drinking my own tears to refuse this offer. I commend you for reaching a similar mature viewpoint, though I doubt it'll last.. for either of us. A nexus 8 build on this would be brilliant. What a2c does a frame like this take? I'm sure it'd be rather easy to source... (this isn't peer pressure)

(it is)

Back