FS. Tyres, post, bars, V's, twist grip, specs reduced 11.09

Chris, trying to work out what cassette that is, any chance of better quality pic's? I would like to see the back as that can give away clues to model, and also wear on teeth as I have a new chain and want to check the shape of the teeth.

Thanks

development_cycle":1dxyl6hb said:
Chris, trying to work out what cassette that is, any chance of better quality pic's? I would like to see the back as that can give away clues to model, and also wear on teeth as I have a new chain and want to check the shape of the teeth.

Thanks

Have uploaded a better photo. Hope that helps. Do not know if it is good enough to take a brand new chain. Even with my glasses on I can not see a model. Definitely Shimano and definitely hyperglide. That is all I can make out.

If the purchaser of bargainous Marin bars doesn't need the 25.4-31.8mm (is that correct?) then I'd really appreciate it please!

Actually, if it is a 31.8 shim I'll just take the bars! Looks like it may be 22.2-25.4mm though... :(

If you can't be bothered figuring it out call it a fiver and I'll take what I get!

Go on, they're for me mum... ;) :LOL:

elPedro666":1f8b1d8g said:
Actually, if it is a 31.8 shim I'll just take the bars! Looks like it may be 22.2-25.4mm though... :(

If you can't be bothered figuring it out call it a fiver and I'll take what I get!

Go on, they're for me mum... ;) :LOL:

You have answered my question. I could not work out why they were shimmed and yet the stem only measured as a 25.4. Is 22.2 a standard size

Edit Silly me. I should presume it was an early standard......

:oops:

Are they still any good to your mum?

Still keen to chance it for that cheeky fiver! ;)

Not sure I'd much enjoy the conversation where she's in the garage with a tape measure and I'm on the phone trying to explain... :LOL:

Seems a shame for them not to go on an old Marin though so I'm happy to defer if anyone's looking :)

Back