FS . Sithlords Clearout.. Prices reduced.. updated 3/2/10

Sithlord":25oy9n7d said:
.......you dont have a uniquie one off item :? :shock: :roll:

The look exactly the same, even down to the paint rub and damage as the ones I gave to you. If I though there were a different pair of pedals I would not have commented.

I would also like to draw your attention to the forum rules
commentary on pricing to a minimum - the value of retro parts is very subjective.

If the rules of this site really prevent me from commenting when I see someone selling items I gave them as karma, then ban me now, as I wouldn't want to be part of a community like that.

If it bothers you which it obviously does , then, anyone who wants these pedlas as karma can have them , you get first dibs :)

I would like them to go to someone that would actually use them, rather than sticking them in a box for six months and then trying to make a quick buck on them. Pass them on to someone else.

I will be thinking hard before I offer any more karma items following this, as its cheaper and easier for me to keep them, or even throw them away, than it is to post them across Europe.

A few more... not so min any more :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

18 / XT M750 Front mech 28.6 BP
PICT0515.jpg
PICT0516.jpg

Priced at £ 13.00

19 / Rock Shox Judy SL canti bridge/brace
PICT0361-1.jpg

Priced at £ 15.00

20 / Coda Rizer Bar..
P1030562.jpg

Priced at £ 12.00

21 / Diamond back (logo removed from sides) Stem 1 1/8th 110mm
P1030495.jpg
P1030496.jpg

Priced at £ 6.00

22 / A Mysterious box of wonder... :) :)

£ 20.00 SOLD

Will be filled with useful cycle items and lots of karma items too :)

youve probably already looked :oops: would you swap the red ging thing for anything in my signature :oops: i need the roller with teeth as opposed to none

I'll do you a trade against :

Various headset bits, splined spacers etc. £5 if ya like,, ;)

PM me :)

Si

Back