FS : Shimano 600 Tri Colour Parts, nearly full groupset

hi.
I have the following: would sell at a fair price (will take other members comments to gauge price)

full shimano 600 tri colour groupset as follows
(all in fantastic condition)
chainset 52, 42 I think
front mech
rear mech
hubs (built on beautiful campag omega 19 rims: matt black anodised finish, as new)
8 speed cassette
f and r brakes: grey/gun metal colour finish
VERY RARE 600 8 speed STI levers (work well)
plus headset

and brand new in box shimano 600 pedals with integrated toe clips ( very elegant)

ps

forgot to mention bottom bracket
f mech is braze on

kinkycad":3lf2fpw1 said:
hi.
I have the following: would sell at a fair price (will take other members comments to gauge price)

chainset 52, 42 I think
front mech
rear mech
hubs (built on beautiful campag omega 19 rims: matt black anodised finish, as new)
8 speed cassette
f and r brakes: grey/gunmetal colour finish
plus headset

and brand new in box shimano 600 pedals with integrated toe clips ( very elegant)

I am not at home for the next for days but can certainly post pics after that.
Condition is virtually as new and very lightly used (one shallow scratch on r h lever, the rest could almost pass as new)
actually currently built up on hand built 753 lugged frame (56cm): all was serviced less than 200 miles ago if you interested in that as well?

As to value of groupset, not sure, that is why I canvassed opinion from members here first, but really is timewarp stuff

ps condition of frame: I would say at least 9/10

hope that helps: if condition is as I describe, what sort of figure have you in mind?

people so far have expressed interest but no offers. I am unsure of their value so am hoping other knowledgeable forum members will give me guidance to find a fair price

Don't want or need to give away but don't want to be greedy with other cycling fans either, hence rather not ebay etc People please pm opinions of fair price, even if personally not for them. Many thanks

kinkycad":3gcn57uf said:
ps

forgot to mention bottom bracket
f mech is braze on

kinkycad":3gcn57uf said:
hi.

chainset 52, 42 I think
front mech
rear mech
8 speed cassette
f and r brakes: grey/gunmetal colour finish
plus headset

Back