FS Ritchey Logic compact cranks/King headset/stem bonanza/E1

d_douglas

Retro Guru
I have more stuff for sale:

1) E13 clear lexan bash guard: Looks cool, strong like ox, and never used! 110mm BCD, and includes all hardware. I wanted to use it on my XTR cranks, but could never get it to work. The arms would not clear the guard. You could certainly modify it with the right tools, but I never did. (M: 10/10 A: 9.5/10) - 10GBP

2) King Headset: black, 1 1/8th, with logos.: well maintained, and smooth. It is a King - enough said. Does not include a scuff washer, (which I have never used before anyways) logos have a few scuffs from cable rub. That's grease on the cups in the photos! (M: 8.5/10; A: 7/10) - 40GBP

3) SOLD Ritchey Logic CT cranks: 175mm x 94/58mm arms. Used, but in VG shape. these are not show cranks, as they've had a few chains dropped in its day. I have a Blackspire chainring (38T) in great shape (would work as new) as well. (M: 8.5/10; A: 6.5/10) - 45GBP

4) Ritchey Logic brake levers: classic DiaCompe design. Some moron replaced the tightening bolt with one too long - and it distorted the clamp. There is a small silver mark on the top of the lever. Works perfectly (especially with my Avid BB7 road calipers!) (M: 7.5/10; A: 5/10) - they actually look great except for the bolt issue. - 15GBP. (or 50GBP as a package with the calipers)

5) Avid BB7 ROAD disc calipers: NOTE these are for ROAD only. They pair up great with old school Cantilever brake levers, like my Ritcheys. I used this combo for several years until buying hydros. The red dials on one calliper have been bounced around a bit, but work perfectly. Pads are virtually new, if I recall correctly. (M: 8/10; A: 6.5/10) - 40GBP (or 50GBP as a package with the levers)

6) Ritchey Logic quill stem: 135mm x 1" x 10deg or so rise. Very good condition, I just don't see ever using a MTB with a 1" quill again :(. It includes a cantilever cable hanger and a shim to adapt to 1 1/8th. (M: 8/10 A: 8/10) - 15GBP.

7) Salsa SUL hi-rise stem: 120mm length x 25.4 x 30deg or so rise: Rarely used. This stem was not recalled - checked with Salsa when this came up. It has a little spot of rust on the underside of the stem likely from sitting in the spare parts bin too long. Rare dimension and useful for taller hand position. (M: 8.5/10; A: 7/10) - 20GBP

All other stems are for sale as well - will get those up in the 'modern' section ASAP.

:cool: Time ATAC cleats: New in bag. (10/10) - 8GBP.

9) Tiso alloy square taper crank bolts: crazy light and black anodized. I bought them to use on a Campy carbon square taper crankset and never got around to it. It would be great on a black square taper cranks like an old XT or Cooks or Raceface. (10/10) - 8GBP.

More to come. Ask questions as needed. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs/insurance etc (if requested)

I would prefer sales in USD, but CAD is OK as well. I am listing all of this in British Pounds, since most of you are Brits here, but actually, I will ask that the value be converted to USD at the time of sale. (I am Canadian, but will want Paypal funds in USD in order to fund another foolish purchase ;).

Attachments

• Avid_Ritchey brakes.jpg
    Avid_Ritchey brakes.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 513
  • E13 bash guard.jpg
    E13 bash guard.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Chris King Headset.jpg
    Chris King Headset.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 513
  • Ritchey Logic cranks 02.jpg
    Ritchey Logic cranks 02.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 513
  • Ritchey Logic cranks.jpg
    Ritchey Logic cranks.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 513
  • Stem collection.jpg
    Stem collection.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 513
Bump - update for item sold.

Anyone else interested in other items? I am open to reasonable offers.

Cheers,

Darren

PS Thomson stem is sold, by the way.

Back