FS, ritchey, dx, xt, suntour, m900xtr new stuff added

Re: FS, pace, deore dx, suntour, cog hog, m900 xtr plus more

MatBH5":3lgjd402 said:
If the rings come off the M900, would be interested in the large ring, if it's serviceable...

for the record, i never rode these rings, the small is NOS, bolted on yesterday, the middle is used but unknown brand and never ridden by me, the top is shimano, looks xtr-ish but i have never ridden on it so unsure as to life left, it's sort of hard to say as as i assume you know these rings have some portions of deliberately shaped teeth that look worn from new that are designed to help with shifting, so without riding it i can't say for sure on the life left, but the teeth that are the normal shape don't look too bad.

if you want it, £5 posted

crankset for pete including bolts etc, £35 posted

Dibs on the bars, 31.8m top pull front mech xtr canti brakes and also interested in the thumbies if you could come down on the price?

Cheers,

James

james, pm replied to, need to confirm which xtr brake? the full set or the single unit.

james, please check you PM inbox, have had another inquiry on the brakes and the bar, you currently have dibs etc but would like to let the other interested party know either way.

Re: FS, pace, deore dx, suntour, cog hog, m900 xtr, magura t

all sold items posted, and loads left including newly added HS33 brakes type bump! :)

Orange Windchim please :D

I have a home for that ;)

Maguras currently dibbed,

bump on all that DX in lovely condition! :)

Re: FS, pace, deore dx, suntour, cog hog, m900 xtr

list updated with sold stuff etc, still loads of DX etc :D

Back