FS: Orange Patriot Frame Bundle £199!!

sam264":lhr0sjil said:
I've already told you several times on various websites that this isn't a 7+. The 7+ has a 215mm rear shock, 7 inches of travel and a 1.5" head tube. Your bike (a patriot) has a 190/200mm rear shock, 6 inches of travel and a 1,1/8" headtube.

No offense mate but if you're following the guy around spamming his FS without him having time to change the ads then you're taking it a little far. Even if your information is accurate.

IWish":156lz54x said:
sam264":156lz54x said:
I've already told you several times on various websites that this isn't a 7+. The 7+ has a 215mm rear shock, 7 inches of travel and a 1.5" head tube. Your bike (a patriot) has a 190/200mm rear shock, 6 inches of travel and a 1,1/8" headtube.

No offense mate but if you're following the guy around spamming his FS without him having time to change the ads then you're taking it a little far. Even if your information is accurate.
Hardly following, just stumbled across the ad (recently been searching for a new frame) on a couple of different websites over the last few weeks and informed him of the mistake. I wouldn't exactly call that spamming either... Though apologies if that post came across a little brash, it wasn't intended that way.

cyfa2809":36xuqa81 said:
The catalogue doesnt show an lt but has the fr with z150's on?
Something like that, it's the same frame, different spec. Out of interest, where did you find the catalogue?

sam264":1h7rbgxp said:

Sorry, I haven't seen your posts. It's a bit of a problem when some websites don't send notifications when I get a new reply.

Will check and amend. I bought it as a 7+ so I'm a little p**sed off if it's a regular Patriot, as you say.

Sorry for any confusion. I honestly bought it as a 7+, and admit that I didn't know enough about it to know that it was a standard Patriot.

Price and description now amended.

sam264":34exi7v5 said:

Oh, and yes it did come across as a little harsh... Next time, perhaps don't make the assumption that I've read and ignored your posts when the fact is I haven't even had chance to read them yet.

Thanks

Sorry, like I said, I didn't intend to come across like that, i just didn't want anybody to buy a patriot when they think they're getting a 7+ like you have. I can see how they look similar, but they're fairly different.

Back