FS: Middleburn RS7 complete chainset with rings SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
[vimeo][/vimeo]I'm in the process of a bit of late night parting out... first up is this Middleburn chainset.

Crank arms on this one are good old 175mm, with a compact 94/58 silver spider and what I think are all Stronglight rings (33/34/46).

Condition wise all is good overall, there's the usual bit of heel rub on the arms and the odd scratch but nothing major. Rings have shifting marks but teeth are still very good with plenty of life left. All threads and tapers are good, I've also checked the spider throughly for cracks and it's 100% perfect.

The crank bolts are alloy on the outer and steel (maybe even Ti) on the inners. There is one odd shimano bolt and another cracked outer bolt (pictured) that may need replacing, but it's holding up fine for now - thought best not to touch it. The self extracting crank bolts are also included, which are the steel versions.

Some pictures are below. £75 posted in the UK :D

Attachments

• rs7.jpeg
    rs7.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 573
  • rs7r.jpeg
    rs7r.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 381
Re:

Updated.. quick magnet check on the bolts and they are stainless steel on the inners and crank bolts...

Also slight price drop to £75.00. A good UN54 bottom bracket in the correct length also to be included :)

Latest posts

Back