FS: FSA Carbon Bars, Formula 203, Easton 31.6, 545, juicy's

cjr61

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
FS: FSA Flat Carbon Bars 600, Formula 203 rotor, Easton 31.6, 545 pedals, Juicy 5’s, retro….

Welcome to my ‘need funds to finish the rock lobster 853’ sale!

I’m looking for swaps or PX against a set of XC brakes – budget range is fine but must be working and good nick. Avid or formula as I have a bleed kit already! Open to offers on anything!

--------------------------------------------------

FSA Carbon Flat OS Bars 600mm - £19 posted
They’ve seen a bit of use so lacquer a bit rough and clamp marks. Structurally sound and super light. Great for commuter, retro XC, single speed…..

------------------------------------

Formula 203 rotor - £16 posted
Used but good condition and plenty of life left. Might have bolts and adapter too if interested.

--------------------------------------

Easton 31.6 x 400mm double bolt post - £15 posted
Very good condition.

--------------------------------------

Shimano SPD M545 pedals – spares or repair - £8 posted
Think the spring has gone and the cross head screw deep inside has stripped. Bearings bit rough too. Good for spares?

-----------------------------------------

Clarks Single Speed Chain – Pretty Pink Brand new unopened - £7 posted

------------------------------------------

Old school speedo – not sure how it works but feels like it needs a clean and grease. Good for old school retro build? - £7 posted

------------------------------------------------------

Suntour chrome 5arm square taper cranks – bumps and bangs but will work for a hack or tidy up for retro - £7 posted

----------------------------------------------------

Avid Juicy 5’s – Spares or repairs £20 posted
Bought recently and thought that I had more patience knowledge and skills to repair these than I in fact do! Decided I hate bleeding brakes!
OK, both hoses the outer was coming away from being bent near the levers (electrical black tape for now as thought it would make do, they don’t leak though), one of the levers is bit bent, paint is tatty around callipers and res seal and usual scuffs to levers, one of the pistons sticky on the back, and one of the clamp bolts was lost so replaced with flat head bolt. Oh and both need a bleed. On a plus side, I’m sure they can be fixed easily (for someone with patience and skills…not me) and they will be a super cheap pair of solid stoppers. I have some old pads knocking around too. Hoses are good lengths too (looked fine on 21” hardtail frame). They’ve obviously been well used but hopefully life left in them. Mini project….you know you want to!

-----------------------------

Drop me an email for queries.

Thanks

Collection from South Birmingham, Oxford, Reading or Basingstoke (or anywhere on route!)

Email me or PM me. Chrisj.ross ((at)) btinternet.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: FS: FSA Carbon Bars, Formula 203, Easton 31.6, 545, juic

"Open to offers on anything!"

I could do £15 posted for the Avid brakes?

James.

Re: FS: FSA Carbon Bars, Formula 203, Easton 31.6, 545, juic

Sorry, Brakes are Sold

Everything else open to offers! Cranks are 94 PCD if that helps anyone?

Back