FS: Deore Thumbies, 29er wheels, Alfine, Lefty, Surly, Salsa

tommid

Dirt Disciple
Up for sale I have the below. All postage in the UK included in the price. Paypal prefered, email me at tommdi79 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk . All is going on ebay tomorrow. I'd rather that it sold to you guys

Deore Thumbies in good condition, Ive never used them, bought them for a project that never went ahead. I'd like to get back what I paid for them £30
DSCN5409 by tommid79

DSCN5410 by
tommid79, on Flickr

Surly Tuggnut £10
DSCN5408 by tommid79, on Flickr

Salsa Anything cage unused £10
DSCN5406 by tommid79, on Flickr

Cannondale Lefty SI hub or complete wheel laced to 29er Halo Freedon disc, black hub, white rim, silver spokes, true straight and smooth. Rim has marks and some minor paint blisters. Hub £25 or Wheel £40
DSCN5403 by tommid79, on Flickr

Alfine 8sp Hub with shifter and all necessary parts, as well as a centre lock to 6 bolt adaptor and a second sprocket. Laced to 29er Halo Freedom disc white rim. Bought it and used if for Bear Bones 200 last year, true straight and smooth, Rim has some marks and paint blisters. £150 wheel, £125 hub and other parts.
DSCN5400 by tommid79, on Flickr
DSCN5399 by tommid79, on Flickr

Surly Singlespeed hub nutted rear axle and front hub QR (QR included) laced to Salsa Delgardo cross rims, perfect for 29er (were standard rims on Surly Karate Monkey complete bike) or CX. True straight and smooth. Will work with discs or rim brakes. very little use £90
DSCN5095 by tommid79, on Flickr
DSCN5094 by tommid79, on Flickr
DSCN5092 by tommid79, on Flickr
DSCN5091 by tommid79, on Flickr

Re:

Firstly sorry, wrong forum, for much of it...

Salsa cage sold!

All rear hub spacing a 135mm

Latest posts

Back