FS Chris King/DT Ti spoke wheel, X-Lite Alto Pro Bar-ends

CK wheels

Any idea on swaps you may be after? |Also have a nice Badger Airbrush set and compressor would swap if thats of interest?

Re: CK wheels

Wold Ranger":nrd6yz7k said:
Any idea on swaps you may be after? |Also have a nice Badger Airbrush set and compressor would swap if thats of interest?

Hmmm anything bike-related considered, mountain or roadie, modern or retro, guitar stuff, money, girls...? Thats about all I'm into right now! :LOL:

I have nowhere near the artistic talent to even know what to do with an airbrush set, let alone be any good with it!! ;)

SWAPS

Have a set of rockshox reba race dual air forks in black, 185 steerer 2008 model, condition= mint legs, left stanchion has one tiny stone chip, disc or v brake. Bonty Ti bars, Pace red sub 130 bars red, Syntace f99 90mm stem with Ti bolt kit, XT shadow rear mech with ceramic jockey wheels-mint, Saint short cage rear mech, near mint too 2009 model, Loads of spare tyres, Extralite 110mm polished stem- modern, sub `100g 25.4 bar inch and eighth steerer- All Ti Bolkts too. these are $200 new. USE Ti seat post, Syncros 31.6/400mm Carbon seatpost-mint too. Any of this of interest?

Re: SWAPS

Wold Ranger":1hz3d8hy said:
Have a set of rockshox reba race dual air forks in black, 185 steerer 2008 model, condition= mint legs, left stanchion has one tiny stone chip, disc or v brake. Bonty Ti bars, Pace red sub 130 bars red, Syntace f99 90mm stem with Ti bolt kit, XT shadow rear mech with ceramic jockey wheels-mint, Saint short cage rear mech, near mint too 2009 model, Loads of spare tyres, Extralite 110mm polished stem- modern, sub `100g 25.4 bar inch and eighth steerer- All Ti Bolkts too. these are $200 new. USE Ti seat post, Syncros 31.6/400mm Carbon seatpost-mint too. Any of this of interest?

Thanks for making the effort to do a list of random bits :)

Could be interested in the Bonty bars and USE post depending on lengths, conditions etc and what deal we can sort but would still prefer cash :)

Would have been interested in the forks for my Kona but need 214mm steerer at least :(

Cheers :)

SWAPS

The Bonty bars are uncut 560mm- the wider versions, they did 540 and 520 too. The USE Ti post is 350mm from shaft base to rail centre, the longest they did.
Pm me any further interest.

Back