FS: Cheap bits from the spares box

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been forced to consolidate some more of my bike related stuff at home due to a storage issue at work. First to go are the contents of the plastic box I've been tripping over at night :facepalm:

Prices include UK postage. Note that I'll use Hermes via a drop off store - namely my local 'Smoker's Paradise'), as all my local PO's are currently closed. They seem fairly reliable (so far) but items may take a bit longer to reach you, I'll have tracking of course and discounts are available for multiple items :)

Here we go...

Deore II front mech, 28.6 clamp, BP. Looks pretty good and works well, slight surface rust on bolts £10.00
Job lot of Deore DX brake units (x2 pairs), minus the shifter pods. One set missing the brake barrel adjusters as well. Could be modified and levers painted/polished up to make good? £8.00

Deore LX M567 rear mech (8 speed). Rough cosmetically but seemed to work okay when I last used it, currently with M735 XT jockey wheels. Pictured with missing barrel adjuster but I'm sure I have one to fit somewhere. Good for pub bike? £5.00
Diacompe 987 F+R brake spares in black, mostly all there bar pads and a bit of the hardware. Arms have been touched up but look pretty neat. Ideal if you want to swap the colour of an existing set you have? £5.00
Kinex JIS bottom bracket, 68mm shell 197mm axle. Not too bad, one cup a bit chewed but fits a tool fine, bearings still okay £5.00

2x Shimano Cassettes 11-28t. One is missing the lower two cogs, but maybe has slightly less wear on the remaining sprockets compared to the other. Mix and match? £6.00
Shimano SG outer chainring, 46 tooth 110 bcd. Seen plenty of action but still works okay. Used until recently for a ghetto SS parts bin build £3.00

SOLD ITEMS

Complete set of Deore DX low profile brakes (M650). All bolts and link wires provided. Pads are original and still have a bit of life, you may wish to switch these though £13.00
Girvin Flexstem in silver, 100mm length and 1" quill. Not sure how much flex left but all complete and useable, paint a bit ratty. Would be good for a quill transplant though £10.00
31.6 black generic seatpost (matt finish), unused. 320mm shaft length, 350mm overall £8.00
26.6 silver Kalin seatpost, unused as the wrong size! Slight scuffing at the very bottom as I discovered the wrong size thing...270mm shaft length / 300mm overall £8.00
Orange Hot Rod bars from around '97. 580mm length and uncut. Decals and finish a but scuffed £8.00
Suntour wheel QR skewers with rubber hoods. Not sure which groupset these were from but think maybe XC Pro - they were fitted to a high end Trek Matrix/Bullseye wheelset that I scored. Slightly scuffed but pretty nice overall £8.00
Original Crud Guard, well used but still works well. Rivets that attached the alloy stays went AWOL ages ago, replaced by purple fairing bolts £7.00
UN51 Bottom bracket 73mm shell 122.5 axle. Still nice and smooth with just a but of corrosion on the outer shell, complete with crank bolts £7.00
Kona Dewey bar ends, quite hard to come by! Need repainting £5.00
Specialized bottle cage, Japan stamped. Has seen plenty of bottles I think!
Suntour XC Ltd mech, 28.6 clamp and bottom pull. Limit screws are seized so doesn't engage into granny. Okay as a double though.

Attachments

• t6.JPG
    t6.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 827
  • t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 827
  • t4.JPG
    t4.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 828
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 827
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 828
  • t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 827
  • IMG_1944.JPG
    IMG_1944.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 443
Re:

jimwise68":d5arwd3i said:
Can you send me a close up pic of the Hot Rod bars please.

thanks

Sorry dude, already packed and dropped off for delivery :)

Bump for the remaining stuff..price added for the DX STI brake levers.

Back