(FS) Breezer Lightning Frame Set 1994 + Syncros Parts

landsbee

BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
I have to separate myself from a few frame sets, the first is the 94 `Breezer Lightning. I bought the kit about 3-4 years ago but never built. The seller's description I had saved me then, so I can embed it here with.

"The history of the bike (the previous owner):

In 1994, first of all have white in original red paint Assembled, 1996 change of ownership to me and repainted in black and white by profited painter with original decor!

From 1996 - 1999 much so driven and enormously had much joy this. Best cross-country bike ever!

As of 2000, only very rarely driven and no longer at 2008 deit actively moved.

2008 had given the brother Bike Yeti Ultimate heavy heart and now so lonely must also Breezer out unfortunately!

The bike was definitely moved, but by a professional maintained permanently active - until the last few years and could immediately be driven abin the forest, where there is also certainly right back would be fun. "

The set is in good used condition, not as Showbike but perfect for riding! No cracks and dents.

The set comes as shown with the Rock Shox Judy, the 1 "Syncros headset (works fine) and the beautifully preserved stem Syncros.

Price, as shown and insured shipping INCLUDED for UK or EU: 325, - GBP

Frame Dimensions:

Top tube: 58cm
Seat tube: 48.5 cm (center of bottom bracket to the end of seat tube) or 44cm (center of bottom bracket to center of top tube).
Head tube: 10cm

Here are some pictures, more pictures (also larger) can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75638031@N ... 420981251/

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_01 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_02 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_012 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_07 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_06 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Breezer Lightning 1994 RH Set_03 von veloliebe auf Flickr

Who has a question can ask me anything at any time, best regards Daniel

Back