Breezeer Lightning almost completely finalized project FS!

Josh#78

Kona Fan
Hi everyone

Sadly I have to say goodbye to this nice project I started some months ago, as new priorities are coming into my life and I need founds and space at home.

This 1994 Breezer Lightning project is almost done in its 95%. Only seatpost, saddle and frame respray are missing (I also have the complete decal set from Gil for a finest restoration).

Restoration project composed of:
- Breezer Lightning frame (size 17´5"), matching forks, 1" Ritchey Logic aheadset, Ritchey Force Lite stem and bars (NOS). As said, frame would need a respray if you want a 100% great looking bike, and I already have the complete decal set from Gil.
- Full Shimano XTR groupset in ver good conds (only the "R" from both cranks are missing due to some shoe rub). Everything is there: rear derailleur, front mech (NOS), crankset, BB, STI´s (one extra STI for spares), cassette, chain, and cantis (with m910 cartridge pads for ceramic rims).
- wheelset consisting on Matrix Single Track rims, xtr m900 hubs, and Ritchey Megabite tyres (not shown in the pics) in very good conds with the only issue of faded logos.

I will give the following priority for this sale:
1- full pack. 1100€ + postage at cost to UK/EU.
2- Frameset (frame + decals, forks, aheadset, stem and bars). 500€ + postage to UK/EU.
3- Shimano XTR m900 groupset including wheels. 700€ + postage to UK/EU.

For more info or questions just ask. Payment via Paypal as friends/gift please.

Many thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Breezer5.jpg
    Breezer5.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 995
  • Breezer4.jpg
    Breezer4.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 993
  • Breezer3.jpg
    Breezer3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 993
  • Breezer2.jpg
    Breezer2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 995
  • Breezer1.jpg
    Breezer1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 995
Weekend bump.

Don't hesitate to contact me in any case, I'm open to hear and study different possibilities. :)

Lot still here for sale, so here is a slight update of price:
I'll let everything go together for 1000€+shipment to UK/EU.

For more info just drop me a MP.

Back