FS: Airborne Black Widow

Hmm my brother is looking for a new bike, I'll try and persuade him to buy this rather than some heap of a new bike.
Wherabouts are you legrandfromage? Will you post if necessary?

stevet1":16ro9ekj said:
Hmm my brother is looking for a new bike, I'll try and persuade him to buy this rather than some heap of a new bike.
Wherabouts are you legrandfromage? Will you post if necessary?

I'll personally deliver if required (with diesel donations), bike is located between Peterborough and Cambridge

legrandefromage":35zsg1sl said:
I could just not get on with the 'modern' angles and finding forks that I could get on with.

I seem to be the other way now after 2 back Ops I can't seem to gel with my Hei Hei now days .... it may have to go, but it's 19" so guess no good for a swap ?

legrandefromage":aau8fp3e said:
I havent found a stem/bar combo that I can get on with for that 'modern' suspension adjusted head tube angle.

The good news is that the missus has revealed that the finances arent quite as bad as she'd led me to believe and I fixed one of the faults on the taxi (retrobike tokens earner).

I'll leave it for sale for now. I might throw some Thomson parts at it for the winter.

Had a similar problem on my Charge....flipped the stem to lower the bars giving a more old school ride and it feels much better

legrandefromage":3isp8pn5 said:
Sarah Lee choccy gateux

:shock: :shock: :shock:
(has flash back of what them luverly choccy cakes were like, speeds down to the co-op - please oh please let them have one)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back