FS 95 17inch Orange P7 Frame, Sharkfin, seatclamp, bb.

then hover no more- my matt black prestige looks so sexy- just like this bad boy- go nice with your new flite ;)

Yea I know what your saying gazz, ;) but the problem is I have four new builds on the go :oops: with another two winging there way over too :roll:

Gaz, you trying for commission?

You might be able to help me out though. You beat me to that prestige on eBay a few weeks back but I've now picked up the one that was going on here earlier in the week. 93 same as yours I think but will know more when it lands. Correct stickers is my main hurdle. Oh and the potential rust to paper thin tubes!!! D

That looks like a great buy, with powdercoat decals and chemicals my prestige will have cost me £130. I got gil_m to do the decals and rather splendid they are to- look at my sig thread below for the prep I did to arrest some rust inside and as anthony points out, the steel wasn't really that thin compared to other light bikes at the time. Start a thread and post some piccies, you got build plans as this looks in great shape? I would live without the decal on one side, looks cool as is.

Dave:

What year is this?

What size headtube and BB?

What size post and mech needed? (mech looks top pull?)

Is the post clamp included?

Are you still up for swaps, or prefer to sell?

Oh, the questions!

Cheers,
BB.

BoyBurning":1ze9un5k said:
Dave:

What year is this?

What size headtube and BB?

What size post and mech needed? (mech looks top pull?)

Is the post clamp included?

Are you still up for swaps, or prefer to sell?

Oh, the questions!

Cheers,
BB.

BB

I think it's a 94/95 judging by the canti stop and headtube size but can confirm the frame number tonight which will give a definate manufacturing date.

The seatpost is shimmed to 27.2 again can check tonight the size without shim. Front mech is 31.4 and yes top pull. Contrary to earlier models there isn't a roller near the BB shell so it's top pull only.

The headtube is 1 inch and fairly short and the BB is standard 68mm.

For this price, it loathes me to include the clamp but yes it is.

And yes I am interested in swaps, what have you got?

It is definitely 1996.. see the link in my signature from when I owned it! ;)

I can agree that it does ride beautifully. I miss it, but have far to many oranges to buy it back.. its a steel at £80!

Back