FS:58cmComposite Road Frame/Carbon,105/Ultegra,shifters,mech

cjr61

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
FS: Race 58cm Composite Road Frame & Carbon Forks, 105, Shifters, Mechs, Ultegra Cassette Chain, Saddle
---------------------------

Hi all,

I’m selling my Rondelli 58cm carbon/aluminium composite road bike frame and forks. Too small so up-sizing!
Frame is in good general condition for its age, couple of scuffs and small scratches and one tiny dint. The paint work had become damaged so it was striped, cleaned and polished to a raw aluminium finish. I like Rock Lobster bikes so decided to rebrand it. This is a high spec frame. Forks are a new buy Carbon. Sale includes Frame, Forks, Headset and HT2 BB.

Size:
58cm Composite Carbon Aluminium frame
Top tube – C-C 55cm
Seat tube – C-T 58cm
Weight with forks, BB and headset – 1.96kg (Superlight!)

The Good:
Light and stiff. The composite frame soaks up some bumps. Rides well. Forks are Carbon, look great and only 300 miles on the clock. Headset and Shimano HT2 bottom bracket included. Carve carbon seat stays. Shim for 1&1/8 stem. Columbus dropouts.

The Bad:
Headset is pretty good but gets a bit creaky so perhaps needs changing soonish. The NDS Rock Lobster decal got scuffed last week by my bike rack, easy to remove if it’s an issue as not lacquered over. Forks have just a few small scuffs and tiny bit of paint lost when I changed the brake calipers and on the dropouts.

The Ugly:
Tiny dint on top tube (covered by black and blue tape on earlier pictures). Think previous owner had dropped a tool on it. Only very shallow/couple mm deep (1 penny coin for relative size) and nothing structural. Nothing else really Ugly!

If I’ve forgotten anything or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

£115 collected ONO Can post at buyers expense.

Teasers:
WP_20140802_014.jpg

All pics:
http://1drv.ms/1sf8rpv

----------------------------------
Pro-Lite RS-End Lightweight Race Saddle
Couple of scuffs to the rear and logos faded little. Very good saddle just doesn’t fit me. 225g

£18 posted ONO

---------------
12-27 Ultegra CS-6500 Cassette and SRAM 971 Chain – 9 speed
Not seen many miles and great condition.

£20 posted ONO

---------------

9 Speed Tiagra Shifters (9x3, ST-4500)
Very good working order. Few scuffs to front logos. Laquer had ‘wormed’ when I got them so sanded the levers down to a raw matt Alu finish.

£30 posted ONO

-----------------

105 Rear Mech 9 Speed HD-5600
‘Worming’ on lacquer but good working order.

£17 posted ONO

----------------

105 Front mech FD-5503, triple up to 52T
Good condition

£10 posted ONO

----------------

Shimano SPD SH51 Cleats – still in packing

£5.50 posted ONO

--------------

Clarks Single Speed ‘Pink’ Chain
Still in packing

£5 posted ONO

----------------
Stonglight 43T 10/9 Speed Ring 130 BCD

£9 posted

--------------
Happy to do deals on multiple items or swaps.

--------------------

Looking for swaps:
Shimano rear wheel
27.2 Carbon Seat post
1 & 1/8 Carbon road forks
---------------------------
Drop me an email for queries.

Thanks

Collection from South Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, anywhere M40, (or anywhere on route!)

Email me or PM me. Chrisj.ross@btinternet.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grease Monkey - Bugger...sorry about that, I left them on old bars and completely forgot! Sent them out just now first class. Sorry fella.

Re:

SHIFTERS, REAR MECH, CASSETTE sold

Frame and forks and saddle are available for a deal! Offers accepted

Have you still got the 105 Front mech FD-5503, triple up to 52T in your spares box, and for sale, please?

Back