FS: 58cm Columbus Tubing Road Frame, Carbon Forks - REDUCED

cjr61

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I’m selling my Rondelli 58cm carbon/aluminium composite road bike frame and forks. Too small so up-sizing!
Frame is in good general condition for its age, couple of scuffs and small scratches and one tiny dint. The paint work had become damaged so it was striped, cleaned and polished to a raw aluminium finish. I like Rock Lobster bikes so decided to rebrand it. This is a high spec frame. Forks are a new buy Carbon. Sale includes Frame, Forks, Headset and HT2 BB and Ultegra 6500 front mech.

Size:
58cm Composite Carbon Aluminium frame
Top tube – C-C 55cm
Seat tube – C-T 58cm
Weight with forks, BB and headset – 1.96kg (Superlight!)

The Good:
Light and stiff. The composite frame soaks up some bumps. Rides well. Forks are Carbon, look great and only 300 miles on the clock. Headset and Shimano HT2 bottom bracket included. Carve carbon seat stays. Shim for 1&1/8 stem. Columbus dropouts.

The Bad:
Headset is pretty good but gets a bit creaky so perhaps needs changing soonish. The NDS Rock Lobster decal got scuffed last week by my bike rack, easy to remove if it’s an issue as not lacquered over. Forks have just a few small scuffs and tiny bit of paint lost when I changed the brake calipers and on the dropouts.

The Ugly:
Tiny dint on top tube (covered by black and blue tape on earlier pictures). Think previous owner had dropped a tool on it. Only very shallow/couple mm deep (1 penny coin for relative size) and nothing structural. Nothing else really Ugly!

If I’ve forgotten anything or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

£100 collected ONO Can post at buyers expense.

NOW £100 POSTED

Teaser:
WP_20140802_014.jpg

All pics:
http://1drv.ms/1sf8rpv

--------------

Shimano SPD SH51 Cleats – still in packing

£5.50 posted ONO

---------------

Clarks Single Speed ‘Pink’ Chain
Still in packing

£5 posted ONO
----------------

SRAM 9 speed 971 Chain - Power link included. Used by life left.

£5 posted

-----------------

Drop me an email for queries.

Thanks

Collection from South Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, anywhere M40, (or anywhere on route!)

Email me or PM me. Chrisj.ross@btinternet.com

Back