FS: 2007 BeOne Nirvana 1.0 17" inc h/set, shock, s/post

I-S

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my BeOne Nirvana 1.0 frame.

1.jpg

This is a 17" frame (43cm). The frame is a true 4-bar design (aka horst link) with 100mm travel. I bought it new in January 2008 and it has barely been ridden (at most 10 rides) - I need the space and cash so I can't justify keeping it (I have another 2 mountain bikes) and consequently is in excellent condition.

2.jpg

It is currently fitted with a brand new (unridden) Rock Shox Bar rear shock - I had a Fox Float RC which I used on this frame instead so this shock remained unused (it was intended as a backup for when the Fox went for service - in 10 rides it never needed to...). The mounting hardware is solid stainless steel on the top mount, similar to the heavy duty kits sold by TF tuned etc.

3.jpg

4.jpg

The chainstay has had a protector on it since new, so there are no chain strike marks on it, as seen in the pics.

5.jpg

Head tube. Note the black tape on the bottom left side - several pieces used around the frame to minimise cable rub.

Larger pics of both sides, front and back:

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I have also modified the frame to accept full-length gear outers, which I much prefer for UK riding conditions:

11.jpg

The frame includes an FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated headset (which will be supplied with a new, unused star-fangled nut). Please note that the seatclamp seen in the pictures is NOT included Also included with this frame is a Titec X-wing Pro 7075 seatpost:

titecpost.jpg

I accept paypal, bank transfer, cheque or cash, and collection is welcome (from either huddersfield or oldham areas) otherwise the frame will be sent by royal mail standard parcels. Any questions gladly answered.

£200 posted.

Back