FS:1991-92 Kona parts job lot - bar, stem, P2 SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's some OEM Kona parts that might be useful for somebody, from a 1991-2 model. I've no build plans for this era of bike so time to move on.

All are cleaned up and good to be bolted straight on, but stem and forks may benefit from a little more TLC.

We have as follows:

- P2 triple butted forks, 1/1/8" steerer, 390mm legs and 180mm steerer with 30mm of thread (off 20" frame from memory). Some paint bubbling around crown and a bit scuffed on one leg, looks worse in images though! Ideal for a repaint or frame/fork colour match project.
- 135mm velocity stem in same 1/1/8" steerer size. Decals are good, needs a little repaint on the top of stem (I might well end up doing this myself before selling).
- 165 bars, a little fading but won't be so noticeable once controls fitted. Sticker still in good shape. Uncut and around 575mm in length.

I was thinking £35 posted for the whole lot. A stack of pictures are below :) SOLD

Attachments

• k6.jpg
    k6.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 389
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 389
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 389
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 389
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 389
  • k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 389
Re: Re:

rogerzilla":ekp6ifxg said:
Yes please if the forks are stamped CM/TB (I think they can only be single- or triple-butted, not double).

Just fired PM back at you..

Definitely not the Triple butted forks, I always thought that the earlier P2's were double butted but perhaps not? You learn something new every day!

Anyways, they are the earlier ones with the cowled spinner dropouts :)

EDIT - turns out these are the TB forks, didn't see the stamp :facepalm:

Thanks to Rogerzilla for pointing out!

Latest posts

Back