Free: Falcon Track Bike Vintage 1970

It's a Falcon San Remo Track frame and matches the road version of the San Remo. I had one in the mid 70's.

The mid 70's version pounded the boards of the Skol Six :)

Put me 5th in line if all else fails......

Shaun

Yep, figured out that much from going thru old Falcon Catalogues. Would love to see those lugs close up.

anidel":3b5cu5w9 said:
Yep, figured out that much from going thru old Falcon Catalogues. Would love to see those lugs close up.

All the Falcon track frames I have ever come across have been true track frames and not drilled for a brake from the factory..I wonder if the OP Falcon has a drilling for a brake?

At that postage I'm out as the Dragons would say :)

Shaun

Re:

To be honest he asked 170€ and he's true to his word. If you can pick up, it is free.

Also I think it'd still be worth 170 € including shipping

A friend of mine will pick up the bike for me. Expect this beauty to show up in the LFGSS current projects section in the near or medium-term future :)

I opened a Project thread on LFGSS and started gathering Information. I'm now fairly sure that the bike is from the early 60s, the TA specialities track crankset and the earlier Generation Nervex Pro Lugs Point in that direction. I'd appreciate any Input, especially from any Falcon experts. @Midlife you seem to be one of the latter, any ideas on this frame's (racing) history?

Here's the link: https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/291 ... nt13171261

Back