Frankenbike. The return.

Re: Re:

bolly":1lxuvvi3 said:
Hi Jason good news on the seat post fitting sure it's going to look great when it's finished

sometimes thing were meant to be :D

I'm not.

Now is the weekend of our discontent (the forks have arrived)
Made glorious summer by this son of York (my mum is from Beverley)
And all the clouds that low'r'd upon our house (Really not sure is this is a good idea)
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried. (may well be a boat anchor)

Re:

"There is something at work in my soul which I do not understand. I am practically industrious — painstaking, a workman to execute with perseverance and labour — but besides this there is a love for the marvellous, a belief in the marvellous, intertwined in all my projects, which hurries me out of the common pathways of men, even to the wild sea and unvisited regions I am about to explore."

Re:

Proof of life. Needs more colour. :)

And a shorter headset. Do they do zero/low stack 1 1/8.

0294711ff72837084a0527d66a669d81_zpsgiiozwe7.jpg

found an m part with 24mm stack that should do it. Will dig out all the ano leftovers from others..............

would it be rude to hand paint the bottom half of the seat stays Kaz stylie? Treated with kurust and look a little leprous.

Re:

You could go subtle, use each repainted chip as the centre for a flower, keep the colours a similar dark blue so you have to look hard to see them....

But on a frame this good looking overall I would leave it and not ruin it by following my very bad example :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

you need to wrap it in old leather and sew it up so it looks like skin......... :mrgreen: :facepalm:

Back