Framesets for sale- 18" 2011 Cube Ltd & 19" 1998/9 Orange E4

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I've got a couple of framesets for sale as I'm attempting to thin down the fleet a little while trying to raise funds for a nice modern 853 frame.

(Trades/PX deffinately considered ;) )

So here we go:

18" 2011 Cube LTD

IMG_0929.jpg

I've had this from new and it's been an excellent bike both as an XC race bike and also more recently just for kicks.

I'd say it's in fantastic condition considering it's three years old, with just a few minor blemishes to the anodising as can be seen in the pictures.

Its being sold with the original saddle, seat post, seat QR, grips, FSA headset (inc Btm race) and Easton EA50 stem.

Headset is standard 11/8"

There are also two EA70 bars, a straight and riser along with Cube bar ends

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Price for the Cube bundle is £165.00 ono posted within UK

19" 1998/9 ORANGE E4

This is an Orange E4 frame in 19". I'm 5'10" and it's a perfect size for me. It's made from Easton Elite tubing (the first of the Orange 'E' frame to be made from Easton tubes) and it's LIGHT. It has cable stops for Magura hydraulic brakes but is complete with the original adapters for cable brakes.

It comes with a fitted Hope headset in red with matching stem cap and seat collar. Also included is an Orange stem and Hot Rod bar. There is also a no-name seat post. It's not CF, just has a CF wrap on it, as it matched the RC36 forks I had fitted (which will also be or sale soon along with most of the other parts from the bike).

The only real blemishes are a little bit of scarring on the DS chain stay, but this is more to the powder coat than the metal and the beginnings of some blistering to the powder around one of the bottle bosses and one of the crud catches bosses on the down tube.

This builds into a lovely bike (see the full bike as I had it in the link in my signature).

Price for the E4 bundle is now £100.00 ono posted in the UK.

As far as I'm aware, only 200 of these frames were ever made. Grab yourself a piece of Orange history. :D

Cheers CB ;)

IMG_0791-1.jpg

IMG_0793-1.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

More photos are available on request. ;)

Back