frames - Marin, KHS & forks - Girvin

baj

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone fancy a winter project?! Prices are collected in S Wales also happy to pack & post for £8 for frames probably slightly less for forks but I'll only charge whatever myhermes charge me. Payment by PayPal gift or please add 3.6% to cover the fee...

Detailed photos and descriptions available on request.

1994 Marin Team Issue Tange Ultimate Superlight, 18.75" c-t, silly light for steel frame and rides with that lovely feel only high end steel gives. Sale includes Marinlite headset and un72(?) bb as I can't find tool to remove. Has surface rust spots so will need sand and refinishing with powdercoat or lacquer to make pretty although I quite like the incognito £60
20141108_091545_zpsfec84af1.jpg

1994 KHS Montana Pro True Temper OX II, 16.5" c-t, someone has tried to remove the plastic bb cup first which has broken in places, I can't find my bb tool to remove, £45
20141206_145129_zpsnllelr03.jpg

Girvin Sus forks, these need a rebuild/service as they do not bounce, lower legs in good shape but surface rust on the stanchions £karma postage

Girvin Vectors, don't know much about these, the shock seems to work but needs new elastomers or the spring upgrade (available on ebay) surprisingly light and would look great with some elbow grease £55

20150121_184015_zpsmsr6auqf.jpg

20150121_184032_zpsvpnwgur0.jpg

More modern frames and forks to be listed on the appropriate page..
Kinesis maxlight xcpro2
Manitou Axel Elite
Marzocchi mxc air 2002

SOLD
1994 Specialized StumpJumper M2 frame 16.5" c-t comes with original Direct Drive fork

Re: frames - Specialized, Marin, KHS & forks - Girvin

What fork does the Marin take please if it's 1 1/8 I'll take it

Re:

I should know but I cannot remember, I think it does but I'll check and let you know tomorrow evening latest. I should say though there is one chap in front of you..

osv":2go8ebgi said:
What fork does the Marin take lease if it's 1 1/8 I'll take it

The marin takes a 1 1/8 fork ;)

3rd in line for the Marin if they fall through!
PM'd

Back