Frames Giant Carbon Cadex size M and M Specialized M4

paukpity

Retro Guru
Frame is in good condition it's from 2002 they are some chips but nothing bad it takes V-brakes and Disc . It miss a pivot for the brakes but can be easily fix it .

Size is 46 CM .

Price is 60 euros comes with a Thomson elite seat post and ritchey headset .

Shipping is around 15 euros with Hermes .

The M4 frame is sold

Giant Cadex Carbon CFM 3 from 1993 or 1994 but most from 1993 and RST fork wich need to be rebuild elastomer are dead i think but not sure if it's elatomer are oil .

Size is 46 CM .

The frame is good some chips on it but the carbon tube are good .

Comes with Deore LX M563 crankset , front derailleur M563 and Canti M563 and Seat post and Head set and may be a Steam if i found a nice one .

Price is 70 euros + 19 euros of Shipping .

Photos of the set is coming .

Paypal gift is welcome .

Re:

Hi,
That looks like an absolute bargain. It took all my restraint yesterday afternoon not to send a pm. I already have one just the same but my trigger finger was very itchy indeed.

Cheers, James.

Re: Frame Specialized S-Works M4 taille M

Yep my trigger finger took a nano-second. Am looking forward to building it up. Do you know the seatpost size? Thinking of putting the thomson on another bike and my carbon raceface Next stuff on this. Will probably need a shim tho.....

Hi,
Almost positive it is 30.9 but my frame isn't with me so can't check right now.

Cheers, James.

quote="saladodger"]Yep my trigger finger took a nano-second. Am looking forward to building it up. Do you know the seatpost size? Thinking of putting the thomson on another bike and my carbon raceface Next stuff on this. Will probably need a shim tho.....[/quote]

It's 30.9 but the seat post has some scarfs is not in a perfect condition but not too bad although if not i would have sold separetly .

Back