frame swap

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
after building this up i've changed my mind about it so would like to swap it for something intresting .

it's a 1998 world force vr1 , 6" rear travel with a fox rear shock + spare spring included . it has grease nipples at all the rear pivots (well ahead of it's time) so it'll never need new pivots if it's greased a few times a year :D

IMG_0231-1.jpg

IMG_0300-1.jpg

it's a non-disc frame , and i also have an ac chain device that fit's this (due to the way the rear end moves it's the only one that fits :D these were £1400 for the frame+shock new bitd

looking for a hardtail 19" upwards or a full bouncer 18" upwards , what you got folks ? :D

Don't have a frame for you eck but if you're spltting that one I'd be interested in the stem - the red one that is. Looks just like a club roost one I had years ago.

Rumble":2o5oql4h said:
Don't have a frame for you eck but if you're spltting that one I'd be interested in the stem - the red one that is. Looks just like a club roost one I had years ago.

spot-on that man :D it is a clubroost bar/stem :LOL:

i was gona keep it , i'll have a wee think about it and get back to you as i kina like it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back