FOUND Joe Murray Equlibrium & Propulsion tyres

Josh#78

Kona Fan
Hi,

As per title, I´m looking for a NOS or in VGC pair of Joe Murray Equlibrium and Propulsion tyres.

Let me know in case you have something there.

Cheers

Josh

Re:

Hi Josh,

I sourced some from Canada through a guy called Randy a few years back. There is or was a warehouse full of NOS Equibrilum and Propulsion tyres. Leave it with me and I will dig the contact details out.

If you do source some don’t stick 60 psi straight in them like I did. They exploded within minutes. Should have realised that they have been sat unused for years...

Re: Re:

pebble":2no0o3x1 said:
Hi Josh,

I sourced some from Canada through a guy called Randy a few years back. There is or was a warehouse full of NOS Equibrilum and Propulsion tyres. Leave it with me and I will dig the contact details out.

If you do source some don’t stick 60 psi straight in them like I did. They exploded within minutes. Should have realised that they have been sat unused for years...

HI mate

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking forward for your comments.

Cheers

Josh

Re:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I work 7 days a week and long hours. Right I sourced the tyres from a guy called Randy Gray who worked at Cyclemith, 6112 Quinpool Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L1A2.

Randy Gray Tel (902)425-1756

Email tossedsalad4u@hotmail.com or warranty@cyclemith.ca

This was circa 2004/05 though. Worth a shot. If you look in my posts you will see a pic. They were brand new in original boxes...

Re: Joe Murray Equlibrium & Propulsion tyres

Josh, if you find this guy has loads please let us all know ;)

@Pebble, many thanks for the info.

I'll contact them and see if they still have some stuff there.

@Minifreak, will also keep you informed about that. :)

Hi thanks Pebble for the PM. I am also very keen to grab a pair or two.

Back