FOUND ~ 20" large steel hardtail disc frame ~ £250

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
... to suit yours truly - a lanky 6'3" so thinking 20" c-t or thereabouts

Ideally I'm looking for a frame that's modern-ish and light-ish, disc only and for a 100-120mm fork with standard 1 1/8" steerer tube and to suit 70 or 90mm stem. I'd like top tube routed cables, ideally outers all the way but that's just me being picky.

It would be built up into my main XC MTB.

I have pretty much everything I need (Rebas, full XT, Hayes brakes and very nice Hope / Mavic wheels etc.) hanging from my GT but am feeling the need for steel once again.

853? Prestige? Columbus? WHY?

Cheers,
Al

Max budget £250 posted.

Might push a bit further for a Cotic Soul or Cove Handjob, also interested in an On-One 456 or maybe even a P7, Genesis Altitude Or Rock Lobster :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ive a brown on one 456, im 6"2 and fitted me fine, got some marzocchi forks too, in brown. ill post pics and a price if your interested :D

longun":3rsu98tt said:
ive a brown on one 456, im 6"2 and fitted me fine, got some marzocchi forks too, in brown. ill post pics and a price if your interested :D

if it's the 20" one then yes I'm interested in having a look! :)

Back