Fort Bill

On our first run, my tyre came off the rim!!

Never seen that before, it was like my bike had spilled its guts & its intestines were oot!! Eck has that pic!
This happened about a third of the way down the Red route,
First time I have been out on the bike without my pack & pump!
Got the tyre back on the rim and started to walk back, praying for somebody to pass us , to borrow a pump
Naebody did!! :LOL:

Anyway , a few from yesterday ;)

64559efc.jpg

One of the "retrobiked" gondolas :LOL:

43bf3a40.jpg

68389e38.jpg

Like a scene from "The Shining" :shock:

8d38f76b.jpg

dabf19d9.jpg

9f6fa39c.jpg

7da05271.jpg

18406c06.jpg

£9.40!!! , but needed it :LOL:

dda7c7c5.jpg

A wee Iphone video, hope it works (its the best of the bunch :oops: )

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v736/ ... ab72e6.mp4

G

Enjoyed the vid Gary, shame about that big mincer in front of you spoiling your flow at about 1m 10s :D

I really must give the Nevis red a go at some point.

zigzag":2txmcmol said:
Enjoyed the vid Gary, shame about that big mincer in front of you spoiling your flow at about 1m 10s :D .

I made about a half dozen videos, thats the only one without swearing in it!! :LOL:
To be fair, he was stopping every 500yds to make sure I was still in one piece :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

If he hadnt, I would only have seen him down at the carpark :LOL: :LOL:

G

that was the red or the black in the vid Gary?

loved the bit where you look at your handlebars- it looked like a motor bike minus the speedo's

clockworkgazz":1c77c09n said:
that was the red or the black in the vid Gary?

loved the bit where you look at your handlebars- it looked like a motor bike minus the speedo's

Thats the red in the vid, the pics are from the red too

The video i made of the black consists of 15 seconds of me riding, then i go off the track, push for 500 yds , then announcing that its "fcuking insane" then i turn the recording off :LOL: :LOL:

the bars look like im on a Honda Cr500 or similar huh :cool: :cool: :LOL:

I have now realised (because of this trip) that trail centres are for me & that I will never get Mr O up to his limits , because im a wuufter! :oops: :LOL:

The red is well worth a visit, it'd be tres hard on a rigid frame, but not impossible

Dont even look at the black unless you are covered in bubble wrap :shock: :LOL:

G

zigzag":1tydnor2 said:
Enjoyed the vid Gary, shame about that big mincer in front of you spoiling your flow at about 1m 10s :D

I really must give the Nevis red a go at some point.

:evil: I who was that prick :evil:

:LOL:

Back