Formula 1 Mountain Bike

Thats a good spec XT hubs would be my choice with shimano M737 spds
when you got the frame did you get the carbon seatpost they came with.- Noticed you going american classic there very nice seatposts :cool:
American classic made some early hubs :cool:

racer x":kqjf3dzy said:
when you got the frame did you get the carbon seatpost they came with.

not on this one but i do on my full suspension bike. and i also got the rare xt crank arms that were milled out for weight saving purposes by f1 cycles.

4733575050_81579352a6_z.jpg

4942725689_64dfcd0ac7_z.jpg

I am in utter shock and disbeleif :shock: they did an fs :shock: I am speechless :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is the same front end with a different rear end Now that is clever :shock: (not speechless then lol)

Very nice thats the seatpost its american classic have you got a full picture of your full suspension bike looks mint can remember seeing one in red overseas
very nice

Heres a photo for you its a pic of a saracen from a old show that looks like a F1 bike
think you would like this one as well :cool:

that saracen has similar characteristics but not my cuppa tea. for carbon i only like f1 bikes and trimble.

no pictures of the fs bike yet, needs to be completed which is far away now.

Hi think your right on that one - The saracen was the newer F1 full sus model but had saracen put on the F1 frame for saracens show bike at that show in 1994-95 saracen never took it on shame i think its a super looking bike all of them F1 bikes

Are you butting your full sus with the hardtail F1 in your photos :cool:

Please :D think yours was defo a early prototype full suspension frame :?: have you had it from new- Still liking your hardtail F1 :cool:
Put you rigid forks back on it or photos of both for both looks :cool: :D

Back