For Sale Forks and Stems

rhyscycles

Retro Guru
(1) Rock Shox Judy XC, 1 1/8th diameter & 177mm long ahead steerer. Need a service but in nice, used condition - £50 posted UK
(2) Alpinestars Cro-mo Blades in grey, 1.25 diameter & 135mm long threaded steerer with 41mm of thread. - £30 posted UK
(3) Lung Black forks with Alpinestars decals with 1.25 diameter & 142mm long threaded steerer with 45mm of thread - £30 posted UK
(4) BNIB Control tech 1.25 dia, 150mm long quill stem - £35 posted UK
(5) UNO 1.25 dia, 130mm long quill stem - £10 posted UK SOLD
(6) BNIB(ag) Alpinestars 1.25 dia, 160mm long quill stem - £25 posted UK SOLD
(7) Clubroost I Beam 1 1/8th, 120mm long quill stem - £15 posted UK IMG_7862 Large.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in the Judy XC as the other ones I bought seem to be caught in customs and I’m not sure if/when they’ll get here.

Can I check the steerer will be long enough in the morning?

Hey @rhyscycles, the steerer would be long enough for me but the tracking on the other Judy I’ve bought has just updated this morning after a fortnight of saying the same thing so I’m going to leave the fork for now but have a free bump of your advert anyway.

Thanks.

Are the Judy forks still available? I have just put out a request for some forks and I think they might fit.

Hey, did the Judys ever sell?
If they are still around, how is the rebound damping on them? The other ones I bought are really sweet but the damper has dumped its load and I'm not convinced a rebuild, even with a fresh bottom seal, will do much.

Back