Forest of Dean - MARCH 15TH - The return

Guys, i'm afraid i'm not going to make this now. Have a good ride, look forward to report and pics.

Fod

I will there. Didn't think I could make it, had to work my arse off in barnstaple Ozzie in there computer room which crashed sending all their computers out. Didn't want to miss this one, my mates dropped out see you there. Have you got a post code? For the meeting place,I can try my new sat nav out. Cheers kirbdug. :)

There is a postcode for the Cycle centre, But when I put it into the Tom Tom it landed me about 7 miles up the road in bandit country ..... Very odd experence ... Some old bloke with the most obvious wig was searching for something on the lane and blocking the road with his van.... We were waiting for the banjo to appear!! :shock:

Anyway GL16 7EH :LOL:

Apologies - looks like I will have to give this a miss after all. I've had one of those nasty winter stomach viruses for the last couple of days and I'm still feeling lousy.

If a minor miracle happens and I'm feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning I'll join you - I'm not far away in Ross, but if not, have a good time - weather forecast looks great!

Carol

Looks like my shoulder has healed enough for me to pootle around tomorrow. Del and Mandi are joining me to help show you guys about, there may be a couple of my other friends too :)

Looking forward to tomorrow although I won't be taking my SLR this time but will have my compact so hopefully get a few good shots. If I do they will appear on my Flickr site sometime next week. You can find a link to it via http://www.sheldonattwood.com[/url]

Back