For Sale: Zaskar frame and some bits n pieces

Re:

offers are accepted, i appreciate prices may be a bit off sometimes so prices arent set in stone ;) bigger reductions for buying more than one item as well

cheers

sean

Re: For Sale: Ringle XTRm900 m950 XT thumbies STX Kore etc

Are the XT Thumbies still available ? I'm after the top cap if I'm being honest if you will split ? If not I'll have to take them as they are

Re: For Sale: Ringle XTRm900 m950 XT thumbies STX Kore etc

Bryncrug72":3iq2p06l said:
Are the XT Thumbies still available ? I'm after the top cap if I'm being honest if you will split ? If not I'll have to take them as they are

Yeah I still got them but I don't mind splitting the cap either. Drop me a pm if your interested in either :)

Cheers, sean

Re: For Sale: XTRm950 XTm735 m732 thumbies STX Kore etc

SEANSTEPHENS":3hpy6g9b said:
- Pair of STX hubs laced to Matrix rims. front is radial laced. truly excellent condition, will include some qr's and the 8 speed cassette. asking back what i paid which is £30. would rather collection on these but can post at extra cost

Yo Sean I'll take these wheels, can sort courier collection/label for drop off at local shop near you if you can box them.

Cheers pal.

OldFatTi":23ni2w25 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":23ni2w25 said:
- Pair of STX hubs laced to Matrix rims. front is radial laced. truly excellent condition, will include some qr's and the 8 speed cassette. asking back what i paid which is £30. would rather collection on these but can post at extra cost

Yo Sean I'll take these wheels, can sort courier collection/label for drop off at local shop near you if you can box them.

Cheers pal.

Yeah i can do that. You should have a pm now :)

Sean

Hi,
I'm interested in the XTR hubs.
What sort of mileage have they done?
Have you sold them?
Would you take 80 with the skewers?

Back