for sale, m900 cantis, m750, cooltool, esp9.0 MORE ADDED!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i have a few bits for sale, please show interest here then follow up with a PM. prices are posted

payment by paypal please

MORE ADDED!!
:)

NEW STUFF PICTURES ON PAGE 2 AND 3

1. sram esp 9.0 rear mech, perfect working order, pretty good condition, slightly abused mounting bolt (not by me!) but mounts fine, the top jockey wheel is a shimano xt but works fine £30

2. sram esp 9.0 halfpipe shifters, to match the above rear mech, come with grip ends and cables which should fit a medium framed bike, these function perfectly, think they were NOS when i got them and they've only had about 5 rides £30

3. sram esp 9.0 v brakes f+r, were NOS, barely used, pads are barely touched including mounting bolts although they are different front and rear £25

4. x-lite post, 25.4mm about 400mm long, was NOS with shelf scratches, been mounted in a frame for a while but never ridden as such £22

5. shimano dx front mech 28.6 bottom pull, just took it off my clockwork and was working fine £14

6. shimano xt m739 chainset, 175mm, 22/32/44 4 bolt, threads and tapers all good, plenty of life in the rings £45 (SOLD)

7. sram esp 9.0 brake levers, pretty spotless, £20 SOLD

8. suntour xc comp hubs, 32hole, never been built into wheels, rear comes with the matching QR, a bit dusty but spotless, £40 the pair. SOLD

➡️ cool tool, got it from a shop that was closing down, NOS but no packet, £17 NOW £15! SOLD PP

➡️ brake cable adjusters, smaller thread size,purple £4 a pair(ALL gone)

➡️ brake cable adjusters, smaller thread size, red £3 a pair

➡️ lx m563 front mech 31.8mm top pull, used but works fine, £8

➡️ deore front mech m510 34.9mm top swing top/bottm pull, no clamp bolt £7 (SOLD)

➡️ xt m761 front mech 34.9mm bottom swing, top/bottom pull, no clamp bolt, unused by me as i got it as part of a few bits so unsure of working condition, £10 (SOLD)

➡️ deore lx rear mech, i think it's NOS but is a bit dusty in the hard to reach places. £17 (sold)

➡️ dia compe ss7 brake levers black/silver, a few scuffs but pretty good overall, £10 (sold)

➡️ sram esp 7.0 gripshift, 3x9 removed from a brand new bike and left on the shelf for years with the cables but no end grips, £20 NOW £16!

➡️ NOS in packet cog hog in ano light blue, £9 (sold)

➡️ fat chance buck shaver stickers, i got these when i went to get my Buck repainted but never used them as i got some from Gil instead, they are completely black, £15 NOW £13!

➡️ a full set of m900 xtr canti brakes, xtr pads in one and xt in the other, both half worn, includes the mounting washers but only 2 non matching bolts but it's always the washers people lose, bolts are easy to find that would look ok £40 (SOLD)

➡️ 1 front m900 canti, no pads, no bolts, no washers £12

➡️ xt m739 rear mech, bought at mayhem last year, never used it, used but pretty good condition £20

➡️ full set of m750 brakes, good working order with good amount of pad left, no bolts/washers though as i needed them to mount the replacement brakes £35 NOW £30! (SOLD)

➡️ m900 sti units, brake levers are spot on, but the shifters aren't quite up to scratch, basically the LH unit used to not always shift up from mid to top ring but then with loads of lube it started to work ok, the RH unit clicks down ok but sometimes sticks when shifting back up, meaning you press the lever and it doesn't return to it's position, also, i think one is an m910 unit as they don't quite match, that said i did find they are rideable as is. but as they are not 100% i am selling them as not fully functional at £35. clever people may beable to sort them out! (SOLD)

➡️ raceface dues stem, 100mm if memory serves, plating has flaked in places but perfectly usable, £8 SOLD PP

pics added further down this thread :)

Attachments

• fs1.jpg
    fs1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,693
  • fs2.jpg
    fs2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • fs3.jpg
    fs3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • fs4.jpg