For Sale: Gazelle Tour de l’Avenir 60cm

MDz

Retro Newbie
This offer won’t be valid for long, as I’m moving to another country and I need to sell this bike right now.

This classic beauty has been tailored for city usage and has served me extremely well. Unfortunately I had a brifter break on me recently, just when I was about to sell the bike anyway.

Gazelle Tour de l’Avenir, Reynolds 525 tubing.

Size:
-seat tube c-c 60cm
-horizontal tube c-c 58cm
-head tube 19cm

Details:
-Shimano 105 FD, RD, brakes and headset
- Shimano 105 brifters, the right one is damaged (see pics)
- 175mm Shimano Deore DX 46/38 cranks (perfect for city), plenty of mileage left
- Wolber rims
- Shimano 600 Tricolore hubs
- 25c Continental Supersport+ tires with antipuncture belt
-Zefal fenders
- Modolo X Tenos stem
- super comfy Ritchey Biomax drops
- San Marco Regal saddle (one rivet missing)
-Kona 27.2 seatpost

Bike has been regularly serviced and maintained. I’ve replaced all the cables with new Jagwires not long time ago. Other than the damaged right brifter and FD adjusting bolt missing, the bike is fully working and in good condition.

My friend is currently selling Dura Ace 7400 2x8 brifters. He’s asking the equivalent of 60 GBP for them but I’m pretty sure he’ll go down to 50 GBP. If you’re interested then I can fetch those brifters for you and send them with the bike for additional 50 GBP.

PRICE & SHIPPING:

230 GBP + 40 GBP shipping (if you can find a cheaper shipping then I’m open for business)

Payment options:

a) Full price + shipping, transferred to an English account (need to check if I can transfer it to my Polish account by a particular 3rd party though) – MOST PREFERRED
b) 2x shipping costs (just in case) transferred to an English account and rest of the money handled to courier (not 100% sure if they provide this particular service, would need to check)
c) Either one of the above, but money transferred via PayPal

The bike is in Krakow, Poland.

Please contact me at: maurycy.dziubinski<at>gmail.com

can you please elaborate what teype of mudguards are you using?

I'd interested in some similar solution for my bike too.. never seen those c-clips in action..

As stated, those are Zefal mudguards, I think Paragon was the name of the model. Those are c-clips from hardware store, the use of pliers and old tube underneath ensured a very nice, snug fit.

Re:

Ok. From now on I'm throwing in the right Dura Ace 7400 STI in a perfect working condition.

Total price bike + Dura Ace STI is 200 GBP, or your best offer.

I'll throw in the left DA STI at additional price.

Still accepting your offers for cheaper shipping. I have a fully working UK bank account.

Only valid until this weekend, then I'm gone and bike is going to the storage.

Re:

Hi,

Apologies if this bike is I'm storage. I'm new to this site, normally use lfgss, if you are able to get this out of storage then I'm very interested.

Joel

Re:

Hi there. I'm staying indefinitely in China but my parents are back home and could send the bike. PM me and let me know if you want it with DA STI(s).

Back