For Sale For Sale - Dynatech Diablo STX Special Edition - Titanium

nellyh

Retro Newbie
raleigh dynatech diablo stx special edition - titanium frame and UGLI forks. The original saddle and seat post will be refitted.
The main gear cable will need replacing/adjusting as it has stretched over the years.
It has the usual wear and tear marks, the tyres are in excellent conditiion with plenty of life in them.
This bike has served me well. The frame and wheels have no bends buckles etc. Only selling due to I need the space.
This will be collection only from North Swindon. As it is a rare bike hence the starting price, if you want to make me an offer please do, but only something sensible. Ideally I would like £275 for this bike. 20210911_163910_resized.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the price?

raleigh dynatech diablo stx special edition - titanium frame and UGLI forks. The original saddle and seat post will be refitted.
The main gear cable will need replacing/adjusting as it has stretched over the years.
It has the usual wear and tear marks, the tyres are in excellent conditiion with plenty of life in them.
This bike has served me well. The frame and wheels have no bends buckles etc. Only selling due to I need the space.
This will be collection only from North Swindon. As it is a rare bike hence the starting price, if you want to make me an offer please do, but only something sensible. Ideally I would like £275 for this bike.View attachment 572708
beautiful bike,my first proper mtb was a red diablo lx,glws

Back